Summer Ice (Newfoundland icebergs) on my website now

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 07/29/05-05:33:10 AM Z

Greetings,

I wanted to let the group know my newest body of work, "Summer Ice" is now
up on my website in Gallery six
(http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/gal6_summerice.htm ). I spent the
month of June last year in Newfoundland photographing icebergs....

The images reproduced on this page (and, generally, throughout the site) are
gold-toned gelatin silver images (printed ~20 x20"). Process notes, for
those interested, are reproduced in the writings section - in the second of
the two articles I did for Cameras Arts.

I've just returned from Photo/San Francisco where I've begun sharing this
new work with curators and directors. I hope you enjoy them!! Thanks for
taking a peek!

Best summer wishes!

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com