RE: Best Way to Post Prints?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 07/29/05-05:13:26 PM Z

Grace, The newer PS CS and CS2 have a neat tool for merging scans or shots.
I have used it with great success to scan large photo album pages to be
included in video presentations for clients. The copy stand with the
digital should work fine. If you have a set of color bars so much the
better. How about a gray card if you don't have the color bars. This should
give you a good way to assure good color. Calibrated scanners are better
than those without a profile; even my cheap HP does fine with a good scanner
profile.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9