Re: polivinyl alcohol vs. gelatin sizing

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 07/31/05-10:09:57 AM Z

Thanks Katharine.
You just spare me to test that.
What about using PVA alcohol or acetate for sizing?
In my case I was able to have bot chemicals separated and not confused but I
am trying to figure out which one is good for what.
Kevin said to me that the acetate works for sizing and he uses but that was
it, I haven't get any further info.
Giovanni