Re: polivinyl alcohol vs. gelatin sizing

From: Jack Brubaker ^lt;jack@jackbrubaker.com>
Date: 07/31/05-01:57:01 PM Z

Giovanni,

At a ten to one dilution I didn't assume that small inaccuracy would matter.
Also this was a first test, so I didn't know what to expect anyway. I'm sure
that more could be done to refine the proportions. I don't remember how I
measured but with a spoon sound practical. As I recall I put on a the paper
generously and brushed it till it was no longer glossy wet. This is the same
application method I use with acrylic size.

Jack