Re: Why Winsor & Newton?

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 06/01/05-04:39:04 PM Z

Katharine, my dear, thank you for your kind greeting, and also to Joe,
Dennis, Loris, and finally Galina my sweet friend to whom I owe so much.
About this time last year I collapsed at Can Sarret Northern Spain. Since
then I have been dancing beside the dark angel and recently been allowed a
welcome respite.

I must also thank all my friends on the list for their constant support.
We often moan about our minor squabbles however the inspiration and
friendship, constantly received far outweighs any imbalance.

Any off list communication will of course be most welcomm. Alex Chater and I
constant obsession with Egg Temperaprint remains!!!!!!!!!