RE: Why Winsor & Newton?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/01/05-04:54:35 PM Z

Has he tested any of the pigments? They are used over a broad range of
mediums and serious collectors would want to know. Curators should be
looking for this information as well or do you think that they just wait
until it fades? Perhaps, Bob has some info on that as he has toured several
plants? Are any of these same pigments being used in the ink jet industry?

Now pt/pd printing doesn't seems so full of problems : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301