Re: Why Winsor & Newton?

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 06/04/05-02:02:10 AM Z

Editor P.O.V. Image Service wrote:

> Katharine Thayer wrote:
>
>> Eric Neilsen wrote:
>>

>>> Where is Wilhelm in all of this? Has he tested any of the pigments
>>> applied
>>> as "intended" or within a gum print?
>>>

>> Don't I wish! But I don't think so..... it seems unlikely that they
>> would be interested in this, as so very few people are involved with gum
>> printing. kt
>>

> Henry tests ONLY what he is paid by manufacturers to test. Nuff said?

I should have added: "..and only publishes results when explicitly
authorized by those same manufacturers."
Keith

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at: