Meetup and possible alt-photo club.

From: Ehud Yaniv ^lt;eyaniv@telus.net>
Date: 06/04/05-11:49:35 AM Z

Hi guys,

I have mentioned this to Susan, Ralph and Milenko who all live in Southern
British Columbia.

Because there are 4 or 5 people interested in alt-processes in South Western
BC, I was thinking we might get together for coffee and to see if there is
enough interest in starting an alt-photo club in our area and including the
Pacific Northwest.

>From where I sit, there is little photographically other than the standard
club stuff and I think our area can benefit from more alt-photo exposure.
Particularly since the Vancouver Art Gallery just acquired a photographic
collection which includes many processes and some big, and early
photographic names.

Now, I admit, I have little knowledge in this area of photography and can
contribute very little to the talk about processes. What I do have is good
organization skills, patience, and some knowledge of the BC Societies Act.
I can be the organizer and get the ball rolling.

So, if you live in Southern BC or the Pacific Northwest and would like to be
part of this, please email me. Once I know what kind of interest there is,
I will then begin the process of finding a date for people to meet in
Vancouver. From there, who knows. If you do not live in our area but still
want to support us, please pipe up with suggestions.

Ehud Yaniv
still-light.com