Re: Now here's a " Photographer"

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/04/05-08:16:27 AM Z

I have seen this shot before. This is very probably toward the end of the run
at Pamplona. There is a hard left turn at this point. Those running with the
bulls know to stay on the right side of the bulls because inertia sends the
bulls into the corner. If you are running on the left then you will certainly
get hurt. There is a barrier there that you can shoot through, though when you
see that much energy coming toward you, there is always the danger that the
barrier may not be sufficient. Yes, very dangerous. <g>

Cheers -

george

--- John Cremati <johnjohnc@core.com> wrote:

> Now this is what I call a photographer!..... Being gored to death
> by a bull and still shootin! He is obviously on the ground..... I think
> that may be what is left of his underwear on the horn...........
> Cheers,
> John Cremati
>

> http://my.core.com/~johnjohnc/.photos/HardcorePhotographer/ragingbull.jpg

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com