Re: yellow pigment for gum

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 06/06/05-09:10:11 AM Z

Well, this is good to hear, as I have made many prints with it. But Wilcox
was so castigating, saying, "As this is an imitation Gamboge I feel that it
should be described as such to remove any confusion. It should also employ
lightfast pigments for the sake of the customer." That, coupled with the
fact that M. Graham totally reformulated their gamboge to be PY151/PO62 made
me nervous. Have you talked with M. Graham about why they reformulated?
Chris