RE: what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 06/06/05-10:06:48 AM Z

Sorry, I found this in my Drafts folder :)

In summer we got around 80-90% humidity here (but not always the usual is
around 60-70%). Well, maybe you should consider an air conditioner in your
workplace. You should use the minimum amnt. of solution that will cover your
coating area. I use 1.5ml coating solution per 8x10 print - my brush is a
nicely moistened Da Vinci brush (a good synthetic brush! I dip the brush in
distilled water then brush on a paper towel to moisten it without diluting
the coating solution).

Regards,

Loris.

  _____