Re: Now here's a " Photographer"

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 06/06/05-10:22:20 AM Z

According to Snopes (www.snopes.com) the bull picture is no bull.
/
[It] was taken by a photographer during the 2002 San Fermín festival and
distributed by the Reuters
<http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2002/07/12/international/12SPAIready.html>
news agency. According to a representative for Reuters, the photographer
who snapped this remarkable picture was not injured in any way. (The
photo was taken with a camera operated via remote control.) /

BTW, Snopes is a great resource for detecting internet bull....

Barry