RE: I'll never double coat cyano again -- was what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 06/07/05-02:44:49 AM Z

But Charles, for 16 and 22 mins. exposure times your dmax is better with
double coated test strips!? I suspect it would be the same also for
11mins but there seems to be coating problems with the double coated
11mins. strip (I see many fibers - the paper is abraded - you brush too
hard I presume... and/or you don't wait enough before the second coat).

Regards,
Loris.