RE: I'll never double coat cyano again -- was what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 06/07/05-02:49:24 AM Z

Michael, you don't need to double coat with Cyanotype II. The Dmax of my
single coated Cyanotypes II are constantly above the double coated
Classic Cyanotypes. That's why I switched to Cyanotype II - yes it's
finicky when it comes to paper choices but adding few drops of 40%
citric acid to the coating solution solves the problem.

Regards,
Loris.