Re: I'll never double coat cyano again -- was what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 06/08/05-03:53:55 PM Z

Kate,
     I don't remember seeing anything called Bockingford but I'll keep my
eyes open. I'm currently using up a supply of Arches Hot Press--don't
remember the name, but probably Aquarelle. I think I say a reasonably priced
pack of one of the "new" Fabriano in one of the two art stores I can walk
to. I'll try those.
     Meantime, I'm pretty happy with the Arches but I'm coming to see that I
don't have my PDM tweaked just right. I'm using and Epson R800 with second
party inks and cannot use any color combination--only black really blocks
UV.