Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued?

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 06/15/05-06:29:10 PM Z

You know AP or Associated Press is a 'collective news service' with
contributors from subscribing organs, re: journals, newspapers, magazines,
radio and tv stations.

There is no way Robert M. is a reliable source. BUT! I may well call Kodak
... gee, as if no one on this list has ever thought of that. And . . . I
shall get back to you all.

:)

BTW Michael Smith responded about Azo being on the quits. "No." was his
reply.

Steve Shapiro