Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued?

From: Robert M ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 06/15/05-09:53:35 PM Z

> There is no way Robert M. is a reliable source. BUT! I may well call
Kodak
> ... gee, as if no one on this list has ever thought of that. And . . . I
> shall get back to you all.

So, Steve-o, what did I post requires any verification? I only commented on
what I read and how it should not be trusted unless verified. BTW, I have
already asked Kodak for more information. Apparently, the AP story confirms
Richard's comments, so unless AP is incorrect, I will take Richard's word.

Although, just because AP said it does not mean it entirely accurate. There
are plenty examples of stories being wrong.

Bob