Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued?

From: Robert M ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 06/15/05-10:17:27 PM Z

> > Earlier, someone posted they had inside information and declined to say
who.
> > I will believe it when Kodak announces it; "reliable" inside sources are
> > often less than reliable.
>
> I've known Richard for years and I also know who he is speaking about. I
> suggest you reconsider.

Perhaps, but not everyone knows Richard. We all know rumors and how
pervasive they are; often made worse by the Internet. I also said it might
be true. I think I said that twice. I wanted a release from Kodak.

Which would you prefer? Hearing news from someone you do not know concerning
a particular company or information directly from the horse's mouth?

So, do not climb on me; I was not out of line.

Bob