Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued?

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 06/16/05-06:56:10 PM Z

> Odds are they'll make film until the movie industry stops using it. One
> minute of 35mm movie film is likely more film then the average consumer
uses
> in ten years.

Not so sure. I thought the odds were Kodak would not stop making paper.

I agree. Just keep in mind there are several manufacturers of movie film
stock out there. Kodak makes movie film, but it does not mean they will make
amateur film.

I will no longer predict what Kodak will or will not make. I do wish they
would bring back Kodachrome sheet film and dye transfer supplies. I also
wish Technicolor still made IB prints, but that will likely not happen much.

Bob