Re: digital gram scale - any recommendations?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/17/05-11:22:30 AM Z

Hi Judy,

Check out online for small digital scales used by firearms reloaders. I got
a very nice one from the RCBS company and there are other companies such as
Lyman, etc that offer these. You might also find them used online where
reloading equipment is bought, sold, traded—and of course eBay.

They usually mesure in grams and ounces and have calibration weights
included.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let your choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com