Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.

From: Robert M ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 06/18/05-03:47:30 AM Z

I am glad the Internet was not around way back when photography was "fun."
We would be lamenting the demise of many favored Kodak papers, films,
sundries, and equipment; all the while wondering what has happened to our
beloved Kodak.

I remember a Kodak Automatic Printer we had in storage. According to all
reports from the experts, the machine does not exist. It was designed to
rapidly print negatives. Just insert the roll of film, load a 500 sheet box
of paper, and print away. As fast as any minilab printer was when they were
introduced. Great Ektar lenses, by the way. When it was discontinued, people
were upset. I was not around, but I can guess.

I am curious to know what we will say when something comes along to replace
digital as we now know it.

Bob