Re: How to Clean a CD....

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 06/24/05-05:07:00 AM Z

The problem with CD's is that they are not archival .... Atmosphere, finger
prints, will effect CD's eventually... .....I had ruined CD's by simply
writing on them with a Magic Marker so any solvents is out of the question
other than what is recommended by the MFGs........... I would treat them
as film and clean acordingly.......... I personally would use nothing other
than a Professional CD Cleaner for light scratches and dirt....
..............They cost about $30 to $50 ........If you really value your
CD, you need to copy them from time to time to make sure they are sill