How to Clean a CD....

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 06/24/05-03:23:05 AM Z

--- Christina <darvida@gmx.at>

> What it the right way?
???

Hummm, Digital Talk...?
Well, I need to know how to wash the dirt and boogie men
off of an old CD that contains alot of old alt Photo
stuff. It was a gift from a friend (Thanks RS) so I don't
want to ditch it.

What is to be carefull about? water? soap?
Solvents?
I am sure abrasion would not be the best thing for it but
can I use a sponge or wash it with fast running water?

Steam?

Acetone?

OK...Yes, I was wrong to leave it out uncovered for 6
months but I got distracted and forgot return to that part
of the house.

What can be done?

Ray

Save the earth