Re: Hardening salted paper and potassium dichromate

From: Fabiano Busdraghi ^lt;fabusdr@yahoo.it>
Date: 06/24/05-09:15:55 AM Z

christina,
thank you for your contribution. i have the same printer (2100) and for
salted paper my negative is quite green, and red/orange for silver gelatine.
I'm happy we find something coerent. I will check my palette as you suggest
and I will try to add a black layer too, as suggested in previous mails, but
tomorrow i have to go to indonesia and I will far from my dark room, maybe
one ore two weeks.
I will share my results when I came back and try some prints
thank you
fabiano

HOME PAGE: http://fabiano.agriturismo-diavolino.com
GuIT, TeX, LaTeX: http://www.guit.sssup.it