RE: Archival CDs

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/26/05-11:21:36 AM Z

Joachim -

I do not have definitive data, but have heard the same thing as far as writing
on the CD is concerned. One of the big no-nos is to put a label on the CD.
Personally, I just do not label the CDs with my images, but label the cases I
put them in.

I was also told that slower burning speeds are better than faster. I cannot
imagine the orientation of the storage to be a factor, one way or the other.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org