Re: Kallitype Recipes

From: Dennis Moser ^lt;aldus@angrek.com>
Date: 06/28/05-05:14:42 AM Z

I have what may seem a really dumb question that I need to ask. I was
prompted, by your posting below, to read your article and was so taken
by it that I read the entire thing whilst having my breakfast tea BEFORE
reading the papers.

But I found myself asking a question: since the kallitype is a high
UV-sensitive process, how much of this can be done in
low-light/daylight? I was concerned about being able to evaluate coating
coverage, stain clearing during development, etc.,

I've done a fair bit of silver POP and recently discovered the Chicago
Albumen Works papers, so after reading your article about kallitypes,
I'm thinking this might be a good process for me.

Thanks for your time,

Dennis Moser

--
mailto:aldus@angrek.com
"That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief