Solo Exhibition by Jonathan Long

From: Jon ^lt;fotonerd@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/02/05-12:32:34 AM Z

For those in the Portland area, now on exhibit is a solo exhibition by
Jonathan Long titled "Pre-Law Wastelands".

To view photographs of the installation visit

    http://www.jonathanlong.com/portland/

The work consists of four photographs measuring 50 inches x 50 feet and 6
smaller images measuring 10 inches x 96 inches.

An image from the show was published in the March 2005 issue of Harpers
Magazine. Also, the Oregonian ran a story with a photo about the show last
Thursday.

If you have a chance to see the show in person, I would love to hear back
from you about your impressions.

The show will be on exhibit during the upcoming PhotoLucida and the
National SPE conference.

If you need directions to the campus and gallery, drop me a line.

Here is the link to the story that ran in the Oregonian.
http://www.oregonlive.com/metrosouthwest/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/metro_southwest_news/1109077929218810.xml

Thanks.

Jonathan Long
www.jonlong.com