Re: PT/PD Exposure Scale

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/01/05-11:14:33 PM Z

Hi Eric,
I just found it interesting—it may not be that interesting to other folks.
I would guess that the long exposure scale comes from the extreme humidity
used. This is the longest exposure scale I have plotted thus far for a PT/PD
curve and I found the shape of the curve also to be interesting.

The exposure source was a NUARC.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page