Kyocera (Contax) to end camera production

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 03/03/05-03:26:46 PM Z

After reading of Leica's looming problems last week, today this story
pops up:

www.dpreview.com

Kyocera says they are ceasing production of both film and digital cameras.

The future of a Contax brand is not looking good. Makes me wish I'd kept
that jewel-like Contax TVS that had such a swell 28-56 Sonar lens.

It's interesting to see how some companies segue successfully into the
digital era (Casio, Panasonic, etc) and others fail miserably.

Dan

www.danburkholder.com

www.TinyTutorials.com