Re: Kyocera (Contax) to end camera production

From: huib@huibsmeets.com
Date: 03/04/05-01:23:06 AM Z

Visiting the fotokina last year I was surprised that Zeiss was about to
revive the Ikon, albeith the demo was said to be broken (bummer).

Zeiss must have known already that contax was ending producing as it would
also influence zeiss: no more license fee for zeiss branded, kyocera build
lenses and the few they make themselves.