Re: Phenidone in Pyrocat-HD

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/04/05-10:45:03 AM Z

Ryuji,

I used a very small amount of sulfite in the tests, probably
somewhere between 1g - 4g per liter of working solution. Don't
remember for sure if I used any bromide but I think not. I used
sodium carbonate for the accelerator so the pH must have been
somewhere between 10.7 - 11.0.

I definitely recall that development times were rather long, say in
the 15 minute range for CI of .55. In fact, the long times were the
reason I looked to a second reducer for more synergism since.

Sorry, but that is the best I can do from old memory, and even this
may be suspect.

Sandy