Re: Re: Homemade Potassium Oxalate

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 03/07/05-11:52:31 AM Z

I have the chemical list. Can somebody give the amounts again? Thanks.

Also, suddenly my Epson 2200 has decided it will not accept Crystal Clear Ink Jet Trans anymore. One day it worked fine and the next day it did not. It won't grab ahold of it and pull it thru in a straignt line. If it does it goes in at an angle and gets trashed. Anybody has the same problem and have a fix?

By the way, Pictorico works fine. It is thicker and probably easier for the printer to grab.

Thanks in advance.

George