Ultrafine Clear Film Epson 2200 transport jams

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/10/05-12:29:42 AM Z

George,

> I have the chemical list. Can somebody give the amounts again? Thanks.
>
> Also, suddenly my Epson 2200 has decided it will not accept Crystal Clear
> Ink Jet Trans anymore. One day it worked fine and the next day it did
> not. It won't grab ahold of it and pull it thru in a straignt line. If
> it does it goes in at an angle and gets trashed. Anybody has the same
> problem and have a fix?

I'm not sure how you may have your 2200 setup in regard to lifting the exit
rollers but I have found tonight that if you lower the right most exit
roller the printer will advance and eject 8.5x11 inch sheets and not jam the
printer. I also pre-position the leading edge of the transparency film prior
to starting the print job by pressing the paper eject button momentarily
allowing the substrate to enter the paper path smoothly and advancing to the
correct position. FYI - FWIW the 1280 has no problems handling the UCF
sheets and doesn't jam.

Cheers,

Don Bryant