Re: light meters

From: nwlorax ^lt;nwlorax@comcast.net>
Date: 03/08/05-08:04:30 PM Z

On Mar 8, 2005, at 5:57 PM, Barry Kleider wrote:

> Does anyone have suggestions/recommendations on light meters? (What
> features you look for and price)
>
> I'm using an old Polaris and I'm thinking it's time to upgrade.
>
> I've also got an old (very old) Weston that belonged to my
> grandfather. No idea how to work it.

I have a new Weston meter, and really like it. I think I paid 90 pounds
for it two years ago. One might argue that it isn't as good in low
light as a battery powered model, but for outdoor and forest
photography it works just fine. It is rugged, well made and there's
little to go wrong with it.

Gordon Cooper