Re: scanner density-value relation

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/08/05-08:18:14 PM Z

Ryuji,

This is a very common complaint about the advertised capabilities of about
all scanners. I doubt if any can actually scan the transmission densities that
they claim in their specs. This is easily tested by doing as you did,
scanning a standard test tablet.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page