Re: jewelia@erols.com//unfortunate remarks

From: John Ptak ^lt;3legskilled@thesciencebookstore.com>
Date: 03/09/05-11:14:52 AM Z

Ms Seigel,

My interpretation of your communication is done, as with everyone else not
on a judicial bench, without "authority". Your remark to me seemed open to
very little interpretation, and I still find it demeaning and
discriminatory.

I think that your references to me, personally ("sounding off in
ignorance", being "too judgmental...for reality". being a possible sexist
and so on) are unfortunate.

John Ptak

JF Ptak Science Books
&