RE: Restoration of tri-color camera

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/09/05-08:54:26 PM Z

Sandy,

Edmund Scientic Company. Maybe now known as Edmund Scientifics. Sounds like
a fun project. I envy you.

Good luck,

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

&gt;From: Sandy King &lt;sanking@clemson.edu&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
&gt;To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
&gt;Subject: Restoration of tri-color camera
&gt;Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:25:35 -0500
&gt;
&gt;Depending on how you look at it, lucky or damned, I have been gifted
&gt;with a rare 5X7 tri-color camera from the 30s or 40s that I hope to
&gt;restore and use to make real in-camera separations. Yes, I know that
&gt;I can make separations from color negatives and color slides, and/or
&gt;directly via the digital mode, but I am really excited about making
&gt;some three-color carbon prints using original technology.
&gt;
&gt;Thing is, to restore the camera I will need to acquire a new
&gt;pellicle mirror and filters. Any leads as to where I might be able
&gt;to buy one or both of the above would be appreciated.
&gt;
&gt;And thanks in advance.
&gt;
&gt;Sandy