Restoration of tri-color camera

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/09/05-07:25:35 PM Z

Depending on how you look at it, lucky or damned, I have been gifted
with a rare 5X7 tri-color camera from the 30s or 40s that I hope to
restore and use to make real in-camera separations. Yes, I know that
I can make separations from color negatives and color slides, and/or
directly via the digital mode, but I am really excited about making
some three-color carbon prints using original technology.

Thing is, to restore the camera I will need to acquire a new pellicle
mirror and filters. Any leads as to where I might be able to buy one
or both of the above would be appreciated.

And thanks in advance.

Sandy