RE: Devil's Digital Advocacy

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 03/10/05-02:16:55 AM Z

I go to this trouble so I can print in gumwith relative ease...once i
have the negative thing sussed out, it will be sooooo much easier than
goin into the old darkroom and making separation negs...all those
filters, so little time...and cheaper IMHO than conventional negs, at
least in this neck-o-the-woods (New Zealand). Also it gives me the
opportunity to work directly from digital files as well.....

Kate

(((WHY do people do through SO much trouble to produce digital
negatives?)))