Re: jwelia one last time.

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 03/10/05-05:42:35 AM Z

--- "Robert W. Schramm" <schrammrus@hotmail.com>

> As far as I know, jewelia never contributed one
> single positive thing to
> this list. She did manage to disrupt the list on
> several ocassions.

I have enjoyed tip-toe ing through her posts on
papermaking, and have learnt about things I did not
know... her flighty discourse style is somewhat
interesting, and IN A CERTAIN CURIOUS WAY, reminds me of
PF as well as the published booklets of that husband and
wife team that sells alt. supplies (names escape me!) B&S
was it?

> I, for one, will never again think of, mention or
> respond to messages
> related to jewellia and thats a promise.

Alright.

> One more thing, I'm with Judy all the way.

I enjoy Judy's participation and leadership.
I would only like to add...

"All we are saying... is give peace a chance!"

Array of Light in the Darkroom

Let's Celebrate Together!
Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/so2005/