jwelia one last time.

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/09/05-08:30:25 PM Z

Judy and I and some of you were here during the jewelia era. Some of you
were not and therefore do not know what it was like.

The purpose of this list is not to discuss jewelia, nor is it to provide a
platform for people like her (him) to express outrageous opinions about
everything unrelated to alternative process photography, stir up flame wars
and subject the list members to childish banter and silly chatter.

The purpose of this list is to discuss alternative process photography.

If jewelia is reading the mail on this list, I am sure she is delighted with
all the publicity.

As far as I know, jewelia never contributed one single positive thing to
this list. She did manage to disrupt the list on several ocassions.

I, for one, will never again think of, mention or respond to messages
related to jewellia and thats a promise.

One more thing, I'm with Judy all the way.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com