Lens scratches

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 03/10/05-02:32:14 PM Z

I just bought a Kodak Ektar 14 inch lens on FeeBay..... The seller said the
lens was in good working order, but when I received it the lenses on both
the front and rear are just a mass of cleaning scratches........ There are
no deep scratches just the fine cleaning one....... The lens appears to be
coated...... Is there any polymer cleaning polish solution that can minimize
these scratches? I am looking for a easy cheap fix.......
John Cremati