Re: Lens scratches

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 03/10/05-02:57:53 PM Z

John,

For some reason, these lenses (ektars and commercial ektars) seem to be
prone to "cleaning marks". I've read that they are result of a relatively
soft coating applied to these lenses. Don't know if that's true or
cyber-legend, but I'd suggest sending it back to the seller and demanding
a refund. He should have disclosed these marks if they as bad as you say.
If he refuses, leave negative feedback and file a complaint with ebay.
(Can you imagine working in ebay's complaint dept?????)

Kerik