RE: prints on wood

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/10/05-04:51:25 PM Z

Adam, I have several prints made with the Chrsotype process on wood slabs
from Wood Workers Supply. I am drawing a blank on the wood type, but
similarly to Bob, I sanded them, sized them and printed; turned out fine. I
think you may check out sizing them on both sides. Not because you will
print both sides, but to give the wood the same characteristics on both
sides to avoid warping. I choose the Chrysotype because as with POP
platinum, you can use just water as a developer.

Eric Neilsen
http://ericneilsenphotography.com