Carbon Printing Workshop

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/10/05-07:33:24 PM Z

In case anyone on the list is interested I would like to announce
here that I will be teaching a workshop on monochrome carbon transfer
printing at the Photographer' Formulary in Montana this summer, June
26-July 1. Carbon transfer is one of the oldest, most beautiful and
most distinctive of all photographic processes. Images can be in any
color or tone desired, placed on a wide range of final surfaces, and,
if worked for that purpose, have a relief or dimensional quality that
is unique among photographic processes.

The workshop will include the use of commercial carbon tissue from
Bostick and Sullivan as well as training in the making of one's own
tissue. I will be introducing for the first time at this workshop
special procedures for making very high relief carbon images that I
have developed over the past several years.

If you have any specific questions about the content of the workshop
please feel free to contact me directly at my personal email,
sanking@clemson.edu. For tuition costs and logistical questions
please go to www.photoformulary.com and look for the Workshops in
Montana, or call 1-800-922-5255.