Re: Lens scratches

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 03/11/05-04:09:44 PM Z

Hi,

             I had taken the advice of several of the people who responded
to this thread on the scratched lens that said I should just demand my
money back on the lens with the scratches. I contacted the Ebay seller
and I did just that.. The outcome was he had agreed to take the lens
I was sweating bullets on that one even though I know buying used items on
ePay is always a risk.....

Thanks for your input.
John Cremati