Re: Restoration of tri-color camera

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/11/05-11:11:21 AM Z

Well, the good news is that the company that made my 5X7 tri-color
camera back in the 1930s, National Photocolor, is still in business.
See at http://www.nationalphotocolor.com/tech.html

Other good news is that someone on the list actually has a manual for
use of this camera and is going to provide me with a copy. He has
also already restored one and promises to be an invaluable resource
in my own work.

The bad news is that some of the parts I will need for the
restoration, in particular pellicle mirrors, are fairly expensive.

I will try to remember to document the progress of this project for
those who might be interested.

Sandy