RE: Photo Warehouse Transparency

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/11/05-07:19:52 PM Z

Chris, It is not a manufacturing issue but rather a PW issue. They take
material and cut it. I believe you will find out that their material comes
to them in one size and they are the ones recutting it. I'd ask them about
labeling which side to use. I only need worry that it is spooled correctly
as I have only used it on rolls.

I may be mistaken but that is what they do with film, so...

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226