Re: Coming Out of the (well ventilated) Closet - with glut

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/12/05-03:09:41 AM Z

Clay wrote:

> > . Maybe you are super sensitive to it.
> >

> That certainly appears to be the case. I just thought people would
> appreciate an FYI on the stuff. I gather it works very well for some
> people and causes very few problems. YMMV, apparently.

I've reported my own experience with this; no one could ever get me to
use this material again. There has been some suggestion that I wasn't
careful enough with it, and it's true I didn't use a respirator or a
fume hood, but I was working next to a wall of wide open windows with a
good wind blowing through, so it was like I was outdoors the whole time
I was working with it. Like Clay, I'm not one of those
chemical-sensitive people as a rule, but this stuff was really bad news
for me.
Katharine