Re: Boiling gelatin

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@AgX.st>
Date: 03/12/05-11:15:21 AM Z

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Boiling gelatin
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:51:53 +0000

> Ryuji, there's nothing in that earlier quote that contradicts what I'm
> saying today. I said there that my experience has been that a hot
> gelatin size can result in sizing failure that creates speckles in the
> print.

Now that sounds like a lot milder tone than a month ago, but that you
left a way out in case someone come up with a hard evidence was
noted. But now looking at how quickly you escaped from your old story,
I'm lead to believe that you were inflating your "observation" and
"science" to confront with Chris and "non-gum printers."

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know